Clinton County Canine Club offers a variety of obedience and training classes.
- Puppy Kindergarten Course Click on .pdf file for more information puppy.pdf
- Basic Obedience Click on .pdf file for more information basic.pdf
- Advanced Beginner/Pre Novice Click on .pdf file for more information prenovice.pdf
- Novice Click on ,pdf file for more information novice.pdf
- Rally Obedience Click on .pdf file for more information rally.pdf
- Show Handling Click on .pdf file for more information show_handling.pdf
- Open Click on .pdf file for more information open.pdf
- Utility Click on .pdf file for more information utility.pdf
- Agility Click on .pdf file for more information agility.pdf
- Canine Good Citizen Course and Test Click on .pdf file for more information cgc.pdf
- Therapy Dog Class and Test Click on.pdf file for more information therapy.pdf
General Class Information
- Individual courses consist of eight or nine weekly classes, each one 45 to 60 minutes long. Courses start in January, April, June and September.
- The club also offers special 4-week Training modules which focus on specific skills and/or venues.
- Fall, Winter and Spring classes are held at the North Country Squares building at the Clinton County Fairgrounds, Plattsburgh, NY. Summer classes are held at the PARC Oval
- Instructors in all the courses are members of the CCCC who successfully completed the class they teach and the class above it. They offer a wealth of knowledge and many years of experience in the handling and training of dogs of all breeds.
- Regular Class Fees:
- First course (non-member) - $75.
- Successful completion of one class and approved CCCC membership - $35.
- Discount rate for adopted animals (shelter or rescue) First course - $45. Proof of adoption required.
- The fee for a 6 week class is $25 for members and $60 for non-members.
- The fee for each of the special 4-week Training Modules is $17.50 for members and $35 for non-members. Non-members may apply for membership in the club upon successfully completing a full 8-9 week regular class or two (2) special 4-week Training Modules
General Training Rules, Terms, and Concepts are Explained
PROOF OF ALL VACCINATIONS AND PAYMENT ARE REQUIRED BY THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE!!!!!!!!
** NO EXCEPTIONS**
A Seminar Reimbursement Policy is available for our class instructors and class assistants.